IT Valley as a Solution provider has an always-growing Solutions covering all customers IT & business needs, resolving all challenges that might affect their business, ensuring their highly efficient productivity & driving their revenue stream.Know More
Security & Network Solutions
Entreprise Infrastructure Solutions
Need a more reliable, experienced technical resources... No problem
- Upgrade, configuration & support for your AIX environment.
- LVM and file systems management.
- User and security management.
- Backing up and restore.
- Error log analysis.
- TLs (Technology Levels), Service Packs and updates management.
- Performance analysis and Tuning.
- Installation and configuration of additional AIX tools.
- Upgrades, and Troubleshooting.
- Onsite and remote support service.
- Training & Consulting.
- Data migrations.
- Implementing HA-CMP.
- Capacity planning.
- Install AIX OS software, applications, patches and license.
Need a more reliable, experienced technical resources .. No problem
- IBM i Disaster Recovery
- High availability, real-time synchronization and automatic failover
- Hardware Installation, Upgrades, and Troubleshooting
- Partition Planning & Partition Implementation (LPAR)
- Communications Setup and Troubleshooting
- OS400 Operating System Upgrades
- Data Migrations
- PTFs installation
- BRMS setup and configuration
- Security, Auditing and Compliance Training and Implementation
- High Availability & Disaster Recovery Planning, Training and Implementation
- Performance Analysis and Tuning
- Workload and Sizing Analysis
- Network Bottlenecks and Trouble Shooting
- OS and Software
- Programming, Implementation & Specialty Projects
- Onsite and remote support service
- Training & Consulting
RedHat & Solaris
- Implement and configure Red Hat infrastructure solution DHCP, DNS, NFS, NIS, FTP, HTTP, Firewall ... etc.
- Integrate Red Hat Virtualization.
- Automate the failover and live Migration of the virtual machine.
- Configure Open VPN over Red Hat.
- LDAP Installation/Integration using Open-LDAP and Red Hat Directory Server RHDS.
- Installation/Configuration of Red Hat Cluster Suite RHCS.
- Installation and configuration of RHEL tools.
- Install RHEL software, applications, patches and license.
- Install software, apply patches, and manage file systems.
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot alerts.
- System failure analysis and recovery.
- Manage and lead hardware and software migration and upgrade of varying size and complexity.
- SPARC platforms Oracle Enterprise Manager Likewise LDAP Integration into Active Directory Hardware installation and data center server deployment experience.