IT Valley as a Solution provider has an always-growing Solutions covering all customers IT & business needs, resolving all challenges that might affect their business, ensuring their highly efficient productivity & driving their revenue stream.Know More
Security & Network Solutions
Entreprise Infrastructure Solutions
Provides security-rich web access with a mobile browser
IBM® Security Trusteer® Mobile Browser is a security-rich mobile browser that allows users to more safely access banking websites. When a protected website is accessed, a risk-based analysis is performed on the device. Fake banking websites and man-in-the-middle attacks are detected by the security-rich mobile browser.
IBM Security Trusteer Mobile Browser offers:
Security-rich mobile access to banking websites to help prevent mobile users from accessing fraudulent websites.
Security alerts that warn the mobile user of potential risks and provide remediation guidance.
Protection from pharming attacks that are intended to redirect website traffic from a legitimate website to a fake website.
Security-rich mobile access to banking websites
- Performs a security assessment on the mobile device whenever a protected website is accessed.
- Collects mobile device risk factors and creates a persistent mobile device ID.
- Analyzes the mobile device for malware and other security risk factors.
- Allows organizations to mandate that their online websites can only be accessed with IBM Security Trusteer Mobile Browser.
- Allow users to view their device security status on a dedicated dashboard.
- Identify malware infections, unsecured wireless connections and other security risks.
- Provide step-by-step remediation guidance to help the user resolve risks.
Protection from pharming attacks
- Validates both the IP address and the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate when a protected website is accessed.
- Protects against session hijacking (man-in-the-middle attacks) and redirection attacks.