The IBM SPSS software platform offers advanced statistical analysis, a vast library of machine-learning algorithms, text analysis, open-source extensibility, integration with big data and seamless deployment into applications. Its ease of use; flexibility and scalability make IBM SPSS accessible to users with all skill levels and outfits projects of all sizes and complexity to help you and your organization find new opportunities, improve efficiency and minimize risk.
IBM SPSS Statistics
- IBM SPSS Statistics is the world's leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by means of ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics. Organizations use IBM SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast and plan to validate assumptions and drive accurate conclusions tasks.
- With IBM SPSS software you can make data-driven decisions everywhere to improve business results and manage risk.
IBM SPSS Software
- IBM SPSS Modeler
- SPSS Modeler is a leading visual data science and machine-learning solution. It helps enterprises accelerate time to value and achieve desired outcomes by speeding up operational for data scientists. Leading organizations worldwide rely on IBM for data preparation and discovery, predictive analytics, model management and deployment, and machine learning to monetize data assets. SPSS Modeler empowers organizations to tap into data assets and modern applications, with complete algorithms and models that are ready for immediate use.
SPSS Modeler helps you:
- Take advantage of open source-based innovation, including R or Python.
- Empower data scientists of all skills – programmatic and visual.
- Exploit a hybrid approach – on premises and in the public or private cloud.
- Start small and scale to an enterprise-wide, governed approach.
IBM SPSS Statistics Offers:
- Comprehensive set of statistical tools
- Work inside a single, integrated interface to run descriptive statistics, regression, advanced statistics and more. Create publication-ready charts, tables and decision trees in one tool.
- Easy statistical analysis
- Use a simple drag and drop interface to access a range of capabilities, and work across multiple data sources. Also enjoy flexible deployment options for purchasing and managing your software.
- Integration with Open Source
- Enhance SPSS Syntax with R and Python through specialized extensions. Leverage 130+ extensions on our extension hub, or build your own and share with peers to create a customized solution.