Hortonworks Data Platform
Gain insights from structured and unstructured data with an open-source framework for distributed storage and processing of huge, multi-source data sets..
Cloudera Hortonworks Data Platform
Cloudera Hortonworks Securely stores, processes, and analyzes all of your structured and unstructured data at rest
Cloudera Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) is an open-source framework for distributed storage and processing of huge, multi-source data sets. HDP modernizes your IT infrastructure and keeps your data secure—in the cloud or on-premises—while helping you drive new revenue streams, improve customer experience, and control costs.
HDP enables agile application deployment, machine learning and deep learning workloads, real-time data warehousing, and security and governance. it's a key component of recent data architecture for data at rest.
Key benefits & features
- – Delivers agile time to deployment at a lower TCO
- – Accelerates time to insights for more intelligent decisions
- – The fastest path to insights across all clouds
One SQL interface across historical and real-time queries
- – Enterprise-grade access control and metadata for security & governance
- A container-based service makes it possible to build and roll out applications in minutes. Containerization makes it possible to run multiple versions of an application, allowing you to rapidly create new features and develop and test new versions of services without disrupting old ones.
- HDP also supports third-party applications in Docker containers and native YARN containers. Erasure coding boosts storage efficiency by 50%, allowing efficient data replication to lower TCO.
checkout the latest reviews on HDP by Cloudera